Oh Wonderful, Terrible Change


     Change can be a wonderful thing, a terrible thing, or even both. This last May I graduated high school and will be attending the University of Wisconsin-Richland next fall. This is both wonderful and scary at the same time as college is quite different from high school. Classes will be run differently and will also be harder academically. I will also have to get used to all new people. My pastor and his family are also moving away and this is very hard on me. My pastor was also my choir teacher for three years and his wife serves as a mother figure to me. I am also very close to their kids. However, whatever may come, I know I can always trust God and give my worries to because of what it says in Isaiah 41:10 (KJV)
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Love in Christ,
Emily Vanyi-Vine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martin Luther King Jr. Day

What Music Means to Me